SENA SMH10 intercom for full face , flip up & open face helmets
The original classic intercom communicator for helmets from Sena Bluetooth remains a best seller in South Africa thanks to its intuitive biker friendly design.
The SMH10 is a Bluetooth 3.0 stereo music and intercom headset with a 900 m range designed specifically for motorcycles. Make and receive calls, hands-free on your Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice commands from a GPS and conduct intercom conversations in full duplex with a passenger or fellow motor cycle riders.
The Sena SMH 10 also features advanced digital signal processing ensuring the best rated sound quality for both incoming and outgoing sound in its class. Coupled with the easy-to-access Sena jog dial, the SMH10 is the perfect accessory for motorcyclists who seek a hassle free bike communication system.
Quick overview of the SMH10 features:
- Bluetooth 3.0.
- Bluetooth intercom up to 900 meters (980 yards).
- Four-way conference intercom.
- Conference phone call with intercom participant.
- Universal Intercom.
- Music sharing.
- Bluetooth pairing for dual mobile phones.
- Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players.
- Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP: play, pause, track forward and track back.
- Easy operation by versatile Jog Dial (Patent acquired).
- Sufficient sound level with integrated audio booster.
- Bluetooth hands-free for Bluetooth mobile phones.
- Bluetooth headset or stereo headset for Bluetooth GPS navigation.
- Speed dialing.
- Stereo music by 3.5 mm audio cable.
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather.
- Crystal clear and natural sound quality.
- Advanced Noise Control.
- Up to 12 hours talk time, 10 days stand-by time.
- Can be used while charging on road trips.
- Individual volume control for each audio source.
- Free firmware upgrades.
- Peace of mind – thanks to the two-year warranty in open terrain.